Thank you for considering consignment with Savvy Home. We appreciate the opportunity to have your beautiful items in one of our stores.
Some VERY IMPORTANT information to read BEFORE you bring your items in to one of our stores.
- All consigned items will be displayed for 90 days after the date of a signed contract. If the items have not sold in 90 days, the cosigner has 5 business days to pick up their unsold items. On the sixth day the property becomes the sole property of Savvy Shopper, LLC.
- Larger items such as furniture will have a mutually agreed upon price between the consigner and Savvy Shopper, LLC.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be reduced by 10% and after 60 days 20% to expedite the sell of such property. At anytime Savvy Shopper reserves the right to take 10% off the retail price.
- Commission schedule: $1.00 - $499.00, consignor receives 50% and Savvy Shopper receives 50%, $499.00 and above, the consignor receives 60% and Savvy Shopper receives 40%.
- All items will not post as SOLD and you will not be paid until all items are paid for in full. Once this occurs you will be paid your percentage on the 10 th day of the month following.
- This is a 90-day contract and the items must stay in the possession of The Savvy Shopper at all times during said contract. The Savvy Shopper will not be responsible for damage to said items due to handling, fire, or any other natural causes.